Historic Triangle, Bus / Motor Coach Tour
for Small Groups and/or Individuals
One of our Most Popular Tours in Williamsburg! Includes an exclusive visit to the "Glebe" (site of the first land cleared by Jamestown settlers), admission to Jamestown Settlement, lunch at the famous
Old Chickahominy House, scenic tour down the Colonial Parkway, and admission to the Yorktown Victory Center with cannon-firing demonstration.
Price includes all admission tickets, transportation by deluxe motor coach, and lunch.
- This tour is on Tuesday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; please arrive at 7:45 AM.
- This tour is only $65 per adult and $55 per child (ages 6 to 12).
- This tour is based on availability.
- Let us know when you would like to visit Williamsburg, Jamestown and/or Yorktown and we will customize this tour just for your group.
- Payments made to Oleta Coach Lines are transferrable but non-refundable.
Contact Us via email to request this tour,
and provide us with the following:
Providing all of the information above via email will allow us to provide you with a timely response, quote,
and/or an email from us to secure your reservation on this tour.
- Date(s) that you would like to attend this tour
- First and last name
- Email address(es) and mobile phone number
- Number of adults and number of children
- Name of hotel or resort you are staying at here in Williamsburg
Some useful sites about Williamsburg:
These prices are subject to change without notice.